Sunday, January 31, 2010

Your eyes

I am lost in thought soaked in by your eyes they have entrapped my mind and in a place that has perplexed my heart and have me with no sense of time. I stand still as i daydream about gazing into your eyes endlessly just before running my hand up your thighs but wait...i notice your lips as i sneak in a kiss so tempted to touch but i don't wanna rush so i focus back on your eyes but i now imagine the wetness of your inner thighs as your breast are trying to steal my focus...so many mixed emotions has overtaken my mind cause now i am having thoughts on how it would feel hitting it from behind but shit i must focus on your eyes. I am trapped inside your eyes they have held me captive with the pleasures that i would love to feel but oh if i could only steal a kiss that is my wish at the moment, let me enter into your thighs...melt inside you, make love to your lips touching your hips...teasing your breast...give your love a try and never ever once lose focus as I gaze into your eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!
Happy Valentines Day