Monday, March 1, 2010

Ass after Class


As I sit here in class anticipating and waiting on coming home to you to be your slave and do what you want me to do.
Make me get on my knees and beg for the prize make my tongue be your paintbrush and paint your inner thighs.
I am anticipating tasting the wetness of your juice and the SWEET LORD HAVE MERCY of the nectar you produce.
Dreaming of you cumming over and over and over again...us cumming together and starting over and over and over again.
I cant wait for you to ride me while I squeeze on your breast all the pleasure that you feel your fuck faces are the best.
See I am thinking about getting freaky while i am sitting in this class hit that shit from the back and smack on your ass.
I love the way you lick me teasing me with your tongue I love the enjoyment that you give me while you are making me cumm.
Yes baby i am in need I need your body so very bad The fuck session thats in store will be one of the best you ever had.
I hope that you are ready cause class is coming to an end I plan on letting the world know my name and create a couple new sins.
Damn I hope you are ready and willing cause i am on my way there, don't worry about bed the first stop will be the dinning room chair.
Then I am thinking the table so I can have my feast no fork knife or spoon needed my tongue will be my utensil piece.
I am not to far away now on the freeway driving really fast, cause the only thing that i am in need of is your ass after class!

1 comment:

*~DJ Honey~* said...

So glad I could inspire you like that! ;)