Saturday, June 6, 2009

All the Reasons!

Do you really need a reason why I could not be true, if it is a reason any reason I will make up one for you.

It could have been just because I thought her ass was fat, or maybe cause she was a talker who always loved to chat.

Or maybe the reason was that I seen something I liked in her, the fact that she had the gift of gab sent my vision in a blur.

Maybe I was just greedy wanted my cake and ice cream too, or could it had been maybe that i was falling out of love with you.

Another thing that it could have been is I really dont know how to love, and those that get to close to me I push away with a shove.

I have so many reasons so many I could give to you, but after I give all of these reasons you want what justice will it do.

I can not just give you a reason just so you can be pacified, I will not lie and say to you that after I was untrue that my eyes had started to cry.

I can not promise to you that I am happy and everything is ok, cause I really cant explain the whys and why nots for the reasons I feel this way.

So with that said I plead my case with all the reasons I gave to you, understand it I hope and I end it now cause NO REASON WILL EVER DO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as per usual, I love it :)