Sunday, June 14, 2009

IMAGINE!!


I imagine you, your touch your scent your taste. I imagine the heat from your breath touching the back of my neck I imagine you.
I imagine you standing in front of me with your breast escaping through your gown killing me softly I imagine you.
I imagine the sweetness of you, wanting you, waiting patiently to touch you, longing to hold you tight, I imagine you.
I imagine using your body as my canvas, making you my muse, tongue painting your body, kissing you, I imagine you.
I imagine entering your soul, touching your inner volcanic walls until your overflow of plasmic orgasmic lava emerges, I imagine you.
I imagine the quakes and shakes of your body as you cum in pleasure, you don't scream but your moans excite me, you ignite me, I imagine you.
I imagine your taste, your breast escaping through your gown, patiently waiting to touch you, tongue painting your body, your quakes and shakes as you cum, moaning, moaning, you are my muse and your body is my canvas...I imagine you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this one!
Please keep them coming - love to see creative works inspired by admiration for another...

Fran said...

..................damn