Monday, June 8, 2009

Mind Fuck


I wrote this one a while ago, just thought I would share!!

Let me fuck your mind if you dont mind I will take my time like I was hitting it from behind, just listen to the sound of my voice, dont worry I will let you make the choice fast or slow get ready here we go I will start off at your toe's than work my way up slowly but surely I promise you will enjoy me, umm thats your spot, you like that shit a lot just hold still you want me to do it again I will, ohhhh yes baby dont you worry bout a thing you will be treated like a queen as you gently whisper my name are you ready for this little game Its called watch how my tongue is sure to make you cum so get ready here it comes sliding right up your left leg hold on baby dont you beg cause what you want done will be done so now just feel the tip on my tongue as it lands right on your spot I feel your body overheating now damn your hot You feel my tongue just moving around I hear you breathing harder and harder yes that sound is making me want you more let me have what Im searching for your juices are now starting to flow as your body has this glow if you are ready to cum just let me know and I will switch gears and take it slow damn baby dont cum just yet wow to late you are so wet I like that smile that has graced your face lets me know that shit was great So understand and read again every line and let me know if you liked the way I Fucked your mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I did, a bit too much actually. :) LOL

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of a song called "Mind Sex" by Dead Prez...Was that the inspiration or just someone you daydream of?? *smiles*

nikkymynikky said...

You NASTY...I love it