Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yearning for your love


The clock has struck 5 so home I shall go, with a big ass grin on my face cause I already know. That it's about to go down as soon as I step through the door, as you wait on the stairs clothes already spread out on the floor.  All day I have thought about licking that spot you know the one that gets you hot...yeah I like that a lot.  You will be my feast for a hour or two, I have been anticipating all day the things i wanna do to you.  My tongue shall swim in your puddles of cream, handeling your body until your puddles becomes a stream.  After that I will flip you off your back with your knees on the steps Now our props are all set.  My manhood is ready as I enter from behind these are the freaky thoughts all day thats been on my mind!  As I pull on your hair, you whisper yes baby right there, as I know i am hitting your spot your whisper becomes a yell of don't stop.  Now you are pulling me in with each thrust I slow it down cause I am in no rush, but your wetness has me traumatized and I am about to bust. Damn it feeling so good, of course I knew that it would My body is feeling so over-heated shit this is just what i needed....YES BABY FUCK YES was the sound that I wanted to hear instead I heard another sound in my ear...A guy was blowing on his horn at the green light steaming, my dumb ass had started daydreaming...See what happens with thoughts of you, imagining all the freaky shit that we do...got me stuck at this damn light BURNING, YEARNING for some of your LOVE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this one!
Had me laughing, not that it was supposed to be as funny as *I* made it, but - I am more laughing at myself for getting so into it an then finding out it was all a daydream!

nikkymynikky said...

Whew I did it I finally got in to comment..LOL Well this was a very enjoyable piece until we all had to WAKE UP before someone experienced road rage..LOL Very good my friend

nettagyrl said...

Hey there! Whoa I likey. Need manhood to be a real word. Cock or dick. Love the other earthy words. Keep it coming. Pun intended!

Seriously loved it!

@nettagyrl