Friday, June 19, 2009

Shower Scene


Me; Hey baby, how are you
Her; I am fine I was just thinking about you
Me; really now, and what were you thinking
Her; well actually it was more like wondering
Me; what were you wondering baby
Her; I was wondering what you have on right now
Me; ummm, well right now as we speak I am in my boxers!!
Her; really, so you are basically butt ass naked, lol
Me; somewhat, i just got out of the shower
Her; Oh really, did you think about me while you were in there
Me; Now you know that I did, thought about you so much that my DICK got Hard
Her; Shit baby you are making me WET
Me; Well if that made you WET let me tell you about the whole experience, lay back baby, enjoy:

I thought about doing you in the shower pinnig you up against the wall and going down on you for about an hour. Letting the water just drip, while i grab the back of your hip, and pull your body up to my mouth so it could greet my lips.
I thought about doing you in the shower hitting that thing from the back, watching the water trickle down your ass crack, as your ass vibrates on my sac, damn just imaging that has me ready!
I thought about fucking you in the shower, lifting you up so you could ride as you like, sliding up and down, faster and faster as you go, as those juices start to flow, as those juices start to flow, and flow and flow!
I thought about making love to you in the shower, going down on you for an hour, hitting that pussy from the back, juices flowing down my sac, while you scratching my back, Oh shit I am about to cum...I am about to cum... damn that was some sensation...then I noticed it was just "MY Masturbation"

Her; I am on my way over baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a bad baaaaad man! - why am I always the first to comment???